Wednesday 11 July 2012

Statement Print Trousers Trend

I've definitely fallen in love with this new and exciting trend! Taking a step back from the full on Pyjama trend (as spoken about in my post 'Bananas In Pyjamas' back in April), the statement print trousers trend lets us mere mortals wear beautiful and eccentric prints without feeling too over-done!

I've trawled the Internet, as I usually do, and have picked out several of my favourite statement print trousers, ranging from the catwalk to the high street. 

Enjoy!




I have to mention that I am the proud owner of these print trousers!! I saw them, I needed them, I bought them. It's the beginning of a love story. 

Topshop £40




ASOS £40



ASOS £35


H&M £34.99



Mary Katrantzou


Basso and Brooke


Altuzarra


Peter Pilotto


Peter Som


Mary Katrantzou








No comments: