Tuesday 17 July 2012

Mary Katrantzou: RTW Autumn/Winter 2012-13

I've loved Mary Katrantzou since the very first time I set eyes on her amazing digital prints, and each time I see yet another stunning collection I fall head over heels all over again!


Her most recent collection for Autumn/Winter 2012-13 is incredible. It's not usual that I look through a designers full catwalk collection and enjoy every single item, but with this collection I did.
Wowed by her brilliant use of colour and print, I was stunned by how beautiful the placement print was. 


Katrantzou, perhaps inspired by everyday vintage objects, created prints with spoons, hangers, phone dials, typewriter keys, presents and curtain tassles. As a juxtaposition to these typically indoors objects, several of the prints held beautiful architectural qualities and maze gardens.


I hope you are just as excited by this absolutely fantastic fashion collection as I am!









No comments: