Sunday 3 June 2012

Wolf & Badger: Phoebe Richardson and James Ward

I first came across Wolf & Badger in a feature in the Evening Standard (Mon 27th May 2012).  A trends feature by Barbara Chandler showed me the beautiful work of Phoebe Richardson and her amazing Skeleton plates and stacking cups. 



As soon as I got home I researched a little into Pheoebe Richardson and found her work was being sold at a London shop named Wolf & Badger. After looking around the entire website, I can honestly say it sells some of the best items I have ever seen, from womenswear to menswear, accessories to homeware, all of it screams out class and innovation.




During my search I found Phoebe Richardsons brilliant 'Bone China' collection and fell in love with it all over again. I love how creative it is.



 I also found a new designer to fall in love with! Meet James Ward, or 'Jimbob Art'. His quirky designs of animals saying lovely quotes about food are to die for.






 Go and take a look for yourself at some of the most amazing designers and new designers out there at: http://www.wolfandbadger.com/



No comments: