Sunday 19 August 2012

Food For Thought: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2012

As I was researching for my last fashion post, Lace and Embellishment: Spring/Summer 2012 Trend (see it here) I came across the Dolca & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2012 collection from Milan.

I loved the prints spread through the first half of the collection. Fantastic illustrative prints featuring florals mixed with fruit and veg create a gorgeous fresh and summery product.

Sweet 50's cuts with the models holding cute wicker baskets make me imagine an old street from the 1950's. I see a country town with a girl on her bike on her way to collect the groceries for the week!

The colours used in the prints are just lovely and the florals mixed with the vegetables create a sweet feminine look so the veg don't look too overbearing. 

I've picked out some of my favourite items from the collection for you admire!










No comments: