Thursday 16 August 2012

Apologies!

Hello fellow bloggers/readers/passers-by/whomever reads my blog!

I am very sorry for my lack of posts this past week. It's been a busy one for me as I've been attending a few interviews! During my spare time I've been enjoying the tiny bit of sunshine we've had and also working on a few more designs.

Working from my own brief, I created a collection of designs with inspiration taken from vintage house hold items. See more here. You'll also find two new ditsy florals in the Floral section of my website. See here.

I have also been working on my Filofax Cover Story 2013 competition entry! See here.

And last but not least, I applied two of my recent designs onto a cushion template for the Ohh Deer! Pillow Fight Competition. See here

So I apologise dearly for my absence! But I swear I haven't abandoned you and I hope you're prepared for some wonderful new posts from me in the near future :)












No comments: