Sunday 29 April 2012

Etsy: Great Finds

I always love to look on Etsy and see if there are any great original finds on there. I love the fact that a lot of the products are one offs or specially made. It's so very different to the huge chains that sell thousands upon thousands of the same item. 

I've always said that when I finally own a house I'd love to decorate it with vintage objects and some pieces off Etsy.

I've had a quick look through the home furnishings section of Etsy and here are some items that really caught my eye:

Chess Pieces Vinyl Wall Art

$28 USD by loladecor


Decorative Designer Pillow Cover - Thomas Paul - Oceania


$45 USD by nenavon


Unbleached Flour Sack Kitchen Towels - 6 Styles

$18 USD by lilbasketcase


Vintage French Pillow
$18 USD by gracioushome




Modern Owl Wall Clock - Bamboo
$78 USD by decoylab



 Personalised Vintage Regentone Record Clock

£99 GBP by Vyconic

No comments: