Monday 11 February 2013

No Grey Area

One of the most current trends at the moment is Monochrome: and I love it.

Not only have I been admiring the trend and ripping out pages in magazines with monochrome images and looks I like, I have spent a fair amount of money on black and white items of clothing I really didn't need nor afford just to re-create the style.

I've picked out one favourite item from a couple of designers who have embraced the monochrome trend. It's not just the great contrast of colours that pleases me, it's how elegant and casual this look can be at the same time. I adore the use of different materials between the black and white garments - the different textures create a beautiful visual.

Celine - Spring RTW 2013

Chanel - Spring 2013 Couture Collection

Balmain Spring 2013 RTW

Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 RTW


No comments: