Friday 14 September 2012

Floral Friday: Simi Gauba

This weeks floral friday is Simi Gauba. I am so fascinated with her amazing different styles of florals! She sent over five brilliant floral designs and every one has its own unique style and colour scheme. 

Simi tells us a little more about herself and her work:

"I love telling stories with my designs. I am originally from India and live in Sweden and these two cultures are instrumental in defining my style.  I love strong colors, loose strokes and looking back in time but I also love strong defined geometrics and poignant graphics. Sometimes I feel both of these styles define me as I can be whatever I want to be! I have been working as a product and surface pattern designer for 14 years for various home textile and accessory companies all over the world. Simi Design, my label, was born in June 2012."

Please take a look at Simi's blog here and visit her facebook design page here







No comments: