Friday 7 September 2012

Floral Friday: Anneline Sophia Designs

This weeks Floral Friday is Anneline Sophia Designs. Her florals really caught my eye with their bright and bold colours, and the fantastic use of different textures. 

Here, Sophia tells us a little more about herself:

"I'm originally from South-Africa but came to England a few years ago to work and travel.  I've met my English husband on my travels and now I'm here to stay!
 Growing up in South-Africa I've been always been surrounded by the most beautiful flowers, colours and nature and so I've always had a love of florals, pattern and bold, vibrant colour palettes. I have previously taken a short-course at Central Saint Martin called 'Photoshop for Textile Design' which only served to spur me on to really get to grips with Photoshop and Illustrator and to develop my design style. 
I'm currently doing The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design course by Rachael Taylor and Beth Nichols and it has given me the creative freedom to be true to my style. Most of my designs are hand illustrated with fine liners to maintain my loose illustrative style and then they are digitally manipulated and coloured. I like to use bold, eye-catching colour palettes to make my designs modern, fun and exciting."

Visit Anneline's blog here and follow her on twitter here. Also, to find out more about The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design course by Rachel Taylor and Beth Nichols, please look here





1 comment:

blogger said...

nice blog checkout my blogs

http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com

feel free to leave a comment