Friday 15 March 2013

BetaFasion: Epic Journey Project

Brief: Many of life's most vivid memories and powerful day dreams often come from travels we've been on, or the journey's we've had, or wish to have. Exciting destinations, adventures along the way, once in a life time experiences, culture shock, childhood nostalgia, or just escaping the day to day, there are so many ways that travel can play an important part in our lives. For this project we want you to encapsulate these ideas, whether real or fantasy, for use on our range of square scarves.


Prize: 4 winners will be selected, each receiving £300 and seeing their design go onto be sold in our online store, Topshop and more.

My Design:


My Inspiration: A new and accurate map of the world. An old treasure of my Grandma's that I saved from going to a carboot sale was an old map of the world on a mirror.It's been in my room ever since, joining my general theme of 'around the world'.


No comments: